THE SAFE EXTRA LOW VOLTAGE TEMPORARY LIGHTING SYSTEM
How the System Works
The Smart Safety Lighting system operates from a centrally supplied control unit that reticulates 24v extra low voltage to our specially designed light fittings.
We use standard 5m or 10m soft wiring leads to connect each light fitting. This allows the installation of each light to be completed in as little as 10 minutes. Adds, moves and changes can be conducted while lighting is still being supplied to the rest of the site. This ensures that the site is always operational, therefore increasing productivity.
How Rental Works
Eco Smart Lighting offers a cost effective rental solution.
- No large capital outlay
- Staged delivery and collection on an ‘as needed’ basis
- No storage costs when they are not being used
- No maintenance costs, with all responsibility falling to Eco Smart Lighting
- All components required are supplied as part of our rental fee - no extra hidden costs!
- Tailored rental prices suited to the individual project
- Product stays up to date ensuring all changes to regulations & standards are met